Burrito Bake Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Taco Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 12 TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Flour Tortilla
- 1 (16 ounce) can TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Refried Beans
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Brown meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Add seasoning mix and water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 min., stirring occasionally.
- Place 4 of the tortillas on bottom of greased 9-inch pie plate. Cover with half each of the refried beans, meat mixture and cheese. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining 4 tortillas.
- Bake 30 min. or until heated through and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges to serve.