Brownie Mix Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- In a 1 quart or 1 liter jar, layer the ingredients in the order listed. Pack down firmly after each addition.
- Attach a note with the following instructions: Brownie Mix 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8×8 inch square pan. 2. In a large bowl, stir together 2 eggs, 2/3 cup oil, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Stir in the contents of the jar, and mix well. Spread evenly into the prepared pan. 3. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the brownies comes out clean. Cool, and cut into squares.