The easy baked chicken dinner is deliciously light and perfect for any weather.
- 1 skinless chicken breast
- two-three slices of bread
- 100g plain flour
- 1 egg
- seasoning salt and pepper
- Place bread in blender, once blended add seasoning.
- Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk with a fork.
- Place pain flour into a shallow bowl with seasoning. Coat the chicken in egg and the cover in plain flour.
- Coat in egg again and then cover in breadcrumbs. Place on a covered baking tray and bake in oven at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.