Blueberry Sundae Recipe
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup nonfat strawberry ice cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free granola
- 1 cup Nonfat whipped topping (garnish)
- Puree blueberries with orange juice, sugar and nutmeg in a food processor or blender.
- Place 1/4 cup of vanilla ice cream in each of four dessert dishes. Add 1/4 cup strawberry ice cream to each.
- Top with blueberry sauce and granola. Garnish with whipped topping.