Blackberry Crisp Recipe
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 cups fresh blackberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine oats, brown sugar, and 1/2 cup flour in a bowl. Cut butter into oat mixture using a pastry blender until mixture is moistened and crumbly.
- Spread blackberries into an 8-inch square baking dish and mix in the remaining 1/4 cup flour until berries are coated. Sprinkle crumb topping over berries.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes.