Biscotti Parfaits Recipe
- 4 purchased almond biscotti
- 12 teaspoons sambuca or other anise liqueur
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
- 4 tablespoons diced mixed dried fruit
- Place biscotti in heavy sealable plastic bag. Crush biscotti coarsely with rolling pin. In each of 2 brandy snifters or tall wine goblets, layer 1/4 of crumbs, 2 teaspoons liqueur, 1/4 cup ice cream, 2 tablespoons diced fruit, 2 teaspoons liqueur, 1/4 cup ice cream, 1/4 crumbs and 2 teaspoons liqueur. Serve immediately or cover and freeze up to 1 hour.