Beaufort Stew Recipe
- 1 pound smoked sausage links, sliced
- 10 frozen small corn cobs
- 10 small red potatoes
- 1 (3 ounce) package dry crab boil
- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled, large fresh shrimp
- salt to taste
- Place the sausage, corn, potatoes, and dry crab boil seasoning mix in a large pot filled with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Mix in the shrimp, and continue cooking until opaque, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain, season with salt, and serve hot.