Banana Rolls Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 bananas
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 (10 ounce) cans reduced fat crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, cream cheese, bananas and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl using a hand mixer. Mix until creamy.
- Place crescent rolls on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread about 1 tablespoon of filling onto each crescent roll and roll into crescent shape.
- Bake in preheated oven 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.